empowering moms to create christ-centered homes
Do you find being a stay-at-home mom is harder than it should be? You are not alone. In fact, I have been where you are, friend. And some days still feel like that.
I often talk to stay-at-home moms who feel they lost their identity. Where once they had a career and received accolades for a job well done, now they get hugs and kisses. Where once they heard how they are moving up in the world, now they hear “I love you, Mom.” They’re great things but, between the dirty dishes and dirty laundry, sometimes it just feels like it’s not enough.
But it can be.
If you got this far and want to dig deeper into finding your purpose, forgetting perfection, and being present as a stay-at-home mom, here are some of my most popular posts to start you on your journey.
- Wondering what God’s plan was when He created you? How to See Your Greatness Through the Story of Eve’s Creation
- Feeling Defeated? 5 Important Things to Do to Gain a Victory
- In a slump and not feeling good enough? Why It’s OK to Be Never Good Enough
- For when you aren’t sure how to pray: The Model Prayer: What the Bible Says about How to Pray
- Messy buns and dirty diapers got you doubting your beauty and self-worth? 10 Inspiring Scriptures You Need to Know about Beauty and Self-Worth
strengthen your marriage
- Wanting more married couple friends? 4 Types of People You Need (And Need to Get Rid Of) In Your Marriage
- When you’re thinking of skipping date night because babysitting is too much: The 5 Best Reasons You Should Budget for Babysitting
- Feeling unappreciated in your marriage? The One Question You Should Be Asking in Your Marriage
- When marriage is hard and you feel like quitting: 8 Steps to Make It Good
survive the tough parenting days
- When you worry about your kids going to school: There’s Power When a Mama Prays (Plus Back-to-School Prayer Challenge)
- Are your kids always asking for more freedom? Setting Boundaries Gives Kids Freedom They Really Want
- Sports starting up again and your schedule jam-packed? 7 Ways to Survive Busy Seasons with Kids